Sunday 16 May 2010

Propaganda Revolution

I attended a Graffiti Art Auction last Thursday at M1NT to support my good friend Laurent Segretier.
4 of my images that was shot by Laurent and futher worked on by amazing graffiti artist CEET and KONGO were also being auctioned that night. It was indeed a colourful event with bright graffiti stickers of the artists name stuck on the floor and the bar in addition to all the graffiti paintings being auctioned.  I'll just let the pictures do the talking  :)




LAURENT SEGRETIERs ARTWORK for AUCTION
Angie loves C. - 2010
collaboration with CEET


LAURENT SEGRETIERs ARTWORK for AUCTION
Money Can Buy Love - 2010
collaboration with KONGO


 LAURENT SEGRETIER s ARTWORK for SILENT AUCTION
ANGIE HATES T. - 2010
Collaboration with CEET


LAURENT SEGRETIER s ARTWORK for SILENT AUCTION
I'LL CHANGE YOUR LIFE. - 2010
Collaboration with Kongo























CEET working on the artwork  :)




with LAURENT


 

KONGO, me and LAURENT


No comments:

Post a Comment